Saturday, March 06, 2010

i think you are my friend

why i think you are my friend?
why?
oh, i remembered!
you had said that I'm your friend.
friend that if i doesn't have in your life, you feel empty.
yes, i remembered that.
but, what happen right now?
where the true that you had said before this?
it is after you have another friend, you must forget me and totally change??
 i know human will change one day.
i'm not totally angry with you actually.
but i confused.
why must you become like this?
hah, it is because you angry with me?
i'm really sorry if this start with my fault.
i'm really really sorry.
sorry and sorry again.
have a nice life my friend.
i'm still your friend.
although you might be already forgot about me.
you are still my friend..




-your friend-

3 comments:

Si Polan said...

everybody do change aite?juz let them.no regret for us

lolla said...

faraaaah!! hhihihihi. friends come and go farah. but true friend stays forever! ;p

FaRaH rAdZi said...

rina: betul tu. let them be. ;)

leyha: betul juga tu.
but, susah nak dpt yg stays forever.
huhu