Monday, September 14, 2009

i'm not a good daughter..

since thursday, my mom not feeling well..
my mom really sick until cannot wake up from her sleep..
i really worried about her..
i try my best to become good daughter for her..
i take care of her..
i do work for her..
but until now, i don't know whether she satisfied or not with me..
hmmmmm...
i know i'm not a good daughter..
but i'm still try until right now..
why they didn't see what i'm doing..
they only see me if i'm doing wrong..
all what i'm doing is wrong to her n him..
i'm really sad and it make me not in good mood..
and it also make me not feeling well too...
what i'm doing now is only for you mom and dad..
nothing is more important than both of you..
i really love both of you!
i'm very sorry for mistaken that i had done before..
i'm not good daughter, but i want the best for you..
i'm promise i will give you all with my degree scroll and the most important..
i will try my best to give both of you happiness in this life..
this is my promise!



p/s : i only want your attention.... :(

No comments: